Inn the Tuarts Guest Lodge - Busselton's 4 Star Boutique Guest Lodge Bed & Breakfast in the forest
Surrounded by the beauty of the Ludlow Tuart Forest
Tranquil, Peaceful and Amazing!!
- TOP RATED B&B/Inn on TripAdvisor and on WOTIF and Booking.com in Busselton
- AAA 4 Star, Green Star and T-Qual Accreditied Accommodation - On site owner managed for quality service
- A warm welcome and friendly service... like it used to be.
- Previously a Grand Private Residence, huge guest only areas - now you too can share the lifestyle.
- 8 guest rooms only - 5 x queen rooms, 2 x studios with kitchenette, 1 with wheelchair access and disable bathroom, 1 x twin beds - all with private facilities, fridges, tea & coffee, 80cm LCD flatscreen TV, whisper quiet air conditioning and comfortable WA 5 star mattresses for a good nights sleep. All creature comforts catered for.
- 11m indoor pool in spacious guest only entertainment area
- 6 person indoor heated Jacuzzi with views to forest and inlet
- NOT on the noisy highway and only minutes to town centre - no town water - rain water only
- Infra-red sauna
3 spacious indoor guest only areas
- Grand Morning Room with soft morning light overlooking the pool area - Enjoy our 2 course Gourmet Breakfast (see our breakfast menu under Food). Large and light with 20 foot high ceiling and French doors. Each room has its own table with enough room to read the paper.
- Spacious Indoor pool area with 6 person heated jacuzzi, Stainless Steel BBQ, fridge, table and chairs and reclining seating.
- Large Guest Only Lounge with leather couches, music system, books, board games and cosy wood fire to relax & enjoy each others company.
- Adult retreat - children 12 and over only - sorry we do not take leavers. Age limit does not apply to whole of lodge bookings i.e. 16-20 guests and all 8 rooms booked.
- Gourmet Continental and Cooked Breakfast (3 menu choices) included with most tariffs
- 5 minutes to Busselton, 3 minutes to Wonnerup Beach, approx 25 minutes to Margaret River or Bunbury
- Sunny north-aspect verandahs with rural and Wonnerup Inlet views, with reclining chairs to relax
- On 9 private acres of Tuart woodland with wide lawns shaded by huge Tuart trees
- Dietary requirements are catered for - gluten, sugar and lactose free options available
- Latest technology - HD Digital LCD TV's in every room for your personal entertainment, State-of-the-art Quantum HWS, Ultra quiet and efficient Fujitsu inverter air conditioners in each room, hard-wired interconnected smoke detectors
- Soft rain water to bathe in.
- All non-smoking indoors
- Secluded and Private. You can't see the lodge from Rushleigh Road - surround by forest and nature.
- Room for boat or horse float by arrangement
- Beautiful walk trails around the property to enjoy the local flora and fauna - a map folder is available for your use.
- Spectacular coastline, nature walks, bird watching, whale watching, lookouts, wineries, local produce, weekly farmers markets, lots to see and do in and around Busselton, Margaret River, Dunsborough and Yallingup - all close by. We will keep you up to date on what's on in the region.
- Guest Lobby with information centre with maps and brochures - Hosts with local knowledge and information to assist you in making your stay Inn The Tuarts and the Margaret River Region a memorable one!
- FREE WiFi Now available from Nomadnet. One Complimentary 1 Hour card provided with each booking Extra is available on-site or on-line. Priced from $4 for half hour single access/$6 One hour multi access